PDA

View Full Version : Noob Here

LsSwapG
02-04-2022, 04:01 AM
Hello gentlemen! Just here after doing research to unlock vats on the PCM it's getting expensive paying someone$150 each time I want to do a swap.

I stumbled onto lsdroid so I downloaded the app and bought the obd2 reader from pete. I was able to read the PCM (os12216125)I now have tuner pro on a laptop and according to my research the next step is to come here for xdf files with the same is number.

taylorgiven705
02-15-2022, 03:53 PM
lmk know if you find the right file for that os i believe i have the same one just starting out as well

LsSwapG
03-02-2022, 08:45 PM
lmk know if you find the right file for that os i believe i have the same one just starting out as well

Download the lsdroid for windows. On the top right of the toolbar it has a list of several os.

Are you able to read your PCM? Mine read the first time now I says it can't that the PCM is locked seed/key can't be found

B52Bombardier1
03-02-2022, 09:53 PM
There is no XDF for the 6125 OS BIN files for editing. However, there are other suitable OS BIN files with richly featured XDF support for use and you will simply be overwriting your existing 6125 BIN..

For the locked PCM - there is a technique and pictures laid out on a You Tube video for recovering a locked PCM. Its not that difficult and it gives you a few seconds to load the kernel from LS Droid or PCM Hammer to re-assert control over the PCM. But you are likely to lose the existing BIN on the PCM if you don't have a backup copy of it stored elsewhere.

Rick