Thread: Noob's First Datalog

Electronic Ignition!

Noob's First Datalog

Can you guys point me down the road or give your input. All new to Datalogging and diag from sensor values and would like your opinion on what I have. I have a 91 350 TPI with 305 heads running 10:1 comp on 93 oct gas. DTC currently are #13 O2 sensor (which seems to stay in proper value range) and is new this week. Also have #23 & #25 for MAT which makes sense since it's stuck at 61* F when it's at least 75* F in the shade. Also seem to have excessive blow by as vent V/C side will build pressure and valve side seems in working order and connected at lwr intake port with good vaccume. Vehicle seems to run like a loaded op 2 stroke when cold but when in open loop surging is gone but still seems choked as it doesn't respond well under throttle. At about 1 min in datalog I increase speed and knock counter goes wild showing retarded values but seems like timing advance values look ok so I'm confused but guessing I have more than timing issues going on under the hood. Anyone's suggestions appreciated and hope attachment works for you to view datalog.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not sure why no one responded except they would need more info to look at datalog as in what bin are you using.
    Attach your bin, xdf and ads files so they can look at datalog.