Hi,
I've been having some issues lowering the injector pulsewidth floor in my current $EE/$EEXtra tune. The gist of my setup is a built 383 LT1 with a Procharger D1 and Siemens Deka 80 injectors. The tune is 2bar speed density in open loop and it drives decent, but there are a few kinks in the tune I'm trying to iron out.

It seems like I'm hitting a boundary in the tune that won't allow the pulsewidth to dip any lower than 1.24ms, even though I've had the min pulsewidth set at 1ms or less the entire time. This is causing the car to run super rich (10.5-12) under light throttle conditions just above the TPS threshold for DFCO. I realize that I could just raise the DFCO threshold until it goes away, but that would create a decent sized dead zone in the pedal that I'd like to avoid. Here's a graph from eehack:
eehackgraph1.jpg

Graph of the left inj pw from the same log in excel. You can see the line at 1.24:
injpw.jpg

What I've tried:
-The min pulsewidth has been set at 1ms since the beginning, but I lowered it to 0.73ms and saw no change
-I changed 126d7 'use this value when min inj pulse reached' to match the min pulsewidth and also saw no change
-I zero'd the low pulsewidth table (129f5), but nothing changed so I set it back to the data I found for the 80's
-I tried the 'low pulse injector extend hack' patch hoping it would lower the min pw, but it's still stuck at 1.24ms

Snippet from the current tune:

tunesnapshot.jpg

Any ideas? I've been using a combination of $EE, $EEX, and various versions of $EEXtra to tune this thing and am not sure what else to try. I think I've been using this one primarily:
EEXTRA v0[1].001[MOD_V0005_03_02]V8.xdf