Carb and Points!Join DateJun 2021Age52Posts2

I also am very new today , I知 not sure how to post . Or anything actually . I am here because I recently purchased a Chad Golen stroker for my 1995 corvette . I was hoping to find all the programs and files required for my purpose bought window
Computer . I have loaded programs back tuner cat 10 or so years ago. I have a tuner I paid to do my power tune . I would really love to be able to read and look and adjust my pcm. With that said . Can someone knowledge able please provide me with the basic 95 16 pin obd1 program links . I would be so thankful . I know you fellas are geniuses of the tune game . Please think back to when you first began and provide me with what I need to load in my latop . Thank you . GOD bless

Carb and Points!Join DateJun 2021Age52Posts2

I also am very new today , I知 not sure how to post . Or anything actually . I am here because I recently purchased a Chad Golen stroker for my 1995 corvette . I was hoping to find all the programs and files required for my purpose bought window
Computer . I have loaded programs back tuner cat 10 or so years ago. I have a tuner I paid to do my power tune . I would really love to be able to read and look and adjust my pcm. With that said . Can someone knowledge able please provide me with the basic 95 16 pin obd1 program links . I would be so thankful . I know you fellas are geniuses of the tune game . Please think back to when you first began and provide me with what I need to load in my latop . Thank you . GOD bless