I was able to connect Flashhack with my home made ALDL Cable . Read O/S and save Bin as, also connected to EEHack and I was able to verify Cal ID # 16209461. The logger is collecting data and everything works. The thing I am having trouble with is converting the Bin File into a format readable with TunerProRT. I also do not have an XDF File yet or a matching Bin file to modify. It would help to get a link on a good Bin and a Good XDF file. I will list the alleged setup so anyone reading can understand where I am at here in this stage of the project.

Was told verbally these details about the setup or verified by myself taking the car apart and putting it back together.

*95 Z28 Green LT1 T56 17x10 wheels
*Rebuilt LT1 fresh heads, lt4 hot cam, crank looks new, 1.60 roller rockers blue with scorpions embossed, stock injectors, stock fuel delivery and new clutch.
* Car never ran until I first started it up last week.
*Will not idle
* O/S Cal ID 16209461

I have been putting this project off for a while and the other car I have needs a starter before I move it out. I would like to get it idling and able to drive around first thing tomorrow. I would just go for it but I'm sure there is a lot of corrupted information out there and I would like to be able to simply copy my system calibration and pair it with the correct xdf file. I literally have less than 10 hours in this project since I have gotten started any advice would be much appreciated.