Thread: Fouls plugs, new injectors

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!

Fouls plugs, new injectors

Good evening all,
    I hope I have this in the right forum. Guys, I need your help. I've been trying to get my LS swap running for a while now and no success. It ran well on my engine stand, but after I put it in the car I couldn't get it to run steady or run at all, foot on throttle or not. After pulling my hair out for a while, I decided to think logically. First I checked injector firing order and found 1 & 7 swapped (don't ask how), then I checked all coils- all in correct sequence. Then checked all injectors, found 4 of 8 bad....Since i needed injectors, I decided to use 8.1L marine injectors. Installed them and within seconds the engine was flooded and plugs soaked. Replaced plugs, started, same thing. disconnect injectors and ran ok for 2 seconds, then no fuel. Do I need to change any scale or setting for these injectors? To what? Are they bad? I haven't even gotten the engine to idle yet, so I have no data to go by. Where do I go from here? Can someone set me in the right direction. I will attach my bin file in case it is needed. Sorry for the lengthy post, but it is as short as it can be and still give enough information.

Thanks to anyone taking the time to help me.
    Attached Files Attached Files