Quote Originally Posted by NomakeWan View Post
Just because someone claimed to build it doesn't mean it was built right. I'm not saying it was necessarily built wrong, but there are a lot of folks who claim to build 4L60Es that end up being trash. It's not a complicated transmission, but you have to actually care about your work and actually know what you're doing or it's very easy to overlook a component (or cheap out) and end up with a junk transmission not too long afterwards. Garbage in, garbage out.

Your table looks bone stock with zero modifications. I see nothing wrong with it. It doesn't appear the tuner touched it at all.

Nope. I have a stock '94 Corvette with a 4L60E, and this is my table:
Attachment 16994

Not saying you can't do better by messing with those values, but claiming they're wrong is incorrect. They're factory GM values.
most 4L60E builders "in the know" would never leave the shift times stock or recommend leaving them stock. at least at anything but low throttle. i admit i haven't done much with the 4L60E but have built a handful of 700R4s, delaying shifts is NOT what you want for longevity at above stock HP levels.