Thread: Looking for others S_AUJP datalogs

Looking for others S_AUJP datalogs

Still trying to learn and not sure what is good vs bad when looking at my datalogs. Yes, I see alot of data but is within spec? I am more of a visual learner and just reading doesn't always register quickly.

Set up:
    7730 S_AUJP V6
    DIS
    3.5l V6
    Using Tunerpro v5

If you have a good running engine would you mind sharing a datalog or two. Doesn't have to be exactly my set up but the closer the better. Just include the required files to look at log.
    Would like one set up with DIS since it reads differently then others on timing.

Thanks
    MG Maxx

Fuel Injected!
    if you don't know what you are looking at your log and how to read it then watching even 1 milion logs from other same engines that run good will teach you nothing.

best reagards

Quote Originally Posted by WASyL View Post
    if you don't know what you are looking at your log and how to read it then watching even 1 milion logs from other same engines that run good will teach you nothing.

best reagards
    Why are you wasting my time and yours???? You do not know what I am looking for in the logs. So engines run so differently, some idle at map of 10 others at 90? Some idle at 50 rpms others idle at 5k? If engines are so different guess there is no use in this website or any numbers of youtube channels? If engines run so differently how have I run my engine on different mask for several different engines none of which were my cubic inches or injectors? Guess some engines run clockwise and others clockwise, ok so that one is true!!!

I am not looking to copy someones tune and know engines have variations.

Maybe this post will be helpful, not negative like other posts in this tread.

Maybe we need a masking policy for negative posts?

dave w
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by MG-Maxx View Post
    Why are you wasting my time and yours???? You do not know what I am looking for in the logs. So engines run so differently, some idle at map of 10 others at 90? Some idle at 50 rpms others idle at 5k? If engines are so different guess there is no use in this website or any numbers of youtube channels? If engines run so differently how have I run my engine on different mask for several different engines none of which were my cubic inches or injectors? Guess some engines run clockwise and others clockwise, ok so that one is true!!!

I am not looking to copy someones tune and know engines have variations.
    i'm sorry if i offended you. i just wanted to point out that two simmiral engines with running in same conditions wil give same log files but one will be running fine and second one will not. to find the issue there is no need to see others logs. this is what i ment. i run workshop, i tune (both carbs and efi), i help alot thru internet (mostly FB) and i have learned that compering logs of two different cars with same setup (even stock to the bone) is not near for finding issue. it's rather lucky shot to find solution that way.

best regards