Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
Found that eeprom is located at b600 $200 bytes long. At reset the values from eeprom are copied to ram at $7000. Than at some point some of the values are again copied to regular ram area.6000-7000.

There is also some other small area 0-ff used as ram. It is also utilized when mode 5 is entered[used as stack].

Found 2 subroutines in the communication stuff that writes values to eeprom. Too complex yet to figure. Maybe some submode of somthing since are labeled as mode2 and mode3, maybe it is a submode of something else.

spfautsch,
When you have time, you can play with custom send messages through eehack raw commands.
You can poll the ccm with all modes and submodes, looking for response, negative answers and so on.

Do you have the p/n of ccms. I found that each year uses different p/n. On the 95 files you dumped with NomakeWan, there is only 2 byte difference at 8000. maybe this contains options or something like that. Will be really interested to see what is stored on the eprom.
My '94 is an automatic with auto climate control. My '95 (the one that I did the new dump for) is a manual with auto climate control. I hooked my Tech 2 up to the '95 and it did display the transmission type as one of the CCM options, so that should be at least part of it.

I can't get a dump of the 94 right this second because it's in storage. As soon as I get a chance I'll get you a second dump, since yes, it's accumulated mileage since the first dump as well.