Quote Originally Posted by NomakeWan View Post
There should be something else, or some other way it's keeping track of the odometer. Folks over on the Corvette Forums have pointed out that when you program a "new" CCM via Mode 5, you can only get within 6-mile increments. Yet in-situ, the car is able to keep track of the odometer in 1-mile increments. So perhaps there's something to that there as well.
My guess is there's some vss counter stored along with the odometer. Interesting tidbit there, might help us determine how it's being stored.

I'm making progress slowly. Have many of the digital inputs mapped out to the I/O ic. By the way, does anyone recognize what this might be? I'm not finding much of use when I search for any of the numbers on it. Most of the digital inputs and outputs seem to be handled by this piece.

whats-this-ic.jpg

While mapping out the arm utd pin, I discovered that the upper byte of $644b seems to contain the state of the alarm. I also found that this seemed to survive a power loss, and discovered that it indeed somehow relates to $7105 (RAM) and $b705 (EEPROM).