Quote Originally Posted by Cat_fish_hunter View Post
CK, I was able to look at your bin file. The pcm is for a vehicle with a vin number 1GNEC16Z16J147334> It was for C-1 model meaning will only allow bench read and writes. Doing that to a 2006 with 06 stuff is one thing, putting that into a platform that is 35 years before requires more stuff. I couldn't get a 2001 088 to make my 2000 run right. But right now you just want it to run. Worry about tuning later.
Holy crap man that’s a TON of info. As far as the BCM that actually kinda works out into my favor. I need that to run the 2015 dash I want to swap into the c10 so I can get readings on the same language as my trans and motor. Since the 85 is still mechanical speedo and other monitors. I also measured and it should actually fit. I want to give it a shot but I need the BCM to power and talk to the dash panel.

As far as the wiring I have the full harness which includes the pedal and PCM, as well as the 4L60 connections and all of those wires. I basically took everything from the donor to avoid head aches like these.I tried PCM hammer but it freezes every time I open any menus or leave it open for longer than 10 seconds. I’ve let it sit for 5 minutes but it still locks up. I’ve even uninstalled v18 for v17 and still the same exact issue. The only time it works is the first time. After that anytime I launch after 5 seconds the program runs but locks up on me. Doesn’t stop responding but locks up and doesn’t do anything. I can’t even close the program or windows.

My buddy helping me with this project does wiring for 4x4 builds he does so hopefully he can figure it all out. He’s going to wire my fuze box. So hopefully he can figure out all of the other things as well. Cause I’m mechanically inclined to say the least. But when it comes to wiring or coding is where I fall flat on my face. Which is why I want to learn it snd be able to do everything.