Thread: Looking for xdf 12613248

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    yes it was for no vats for engine swap into a vehicle that didnt have a ls. if switching to a 7603 os (operating system) you will need a new eletric foot pedal and module. 2006 is different for the os you have. truck will not responde well. may need to swap something with throttle body or injectors to match the 7603 os. 7603 is the only xdf i know of for the p59 pcm 1mb memory.

Administrator
    Do you have a bench harness with at least two amps of 13.8 VDC support?
    No... Do I need one? I've been reading/writing without benchtop harness since 1995.

I had it hooked to a battery charger while loading it,
    It may be important to confirm the charger output is steady with no A/C component. If you have a spare battery or a jump pack that might be better.

Carb and Points!
    My charger can pulse or do consistent charging, I can put it on timer and change voltages to 6/12/24 low medium high. Im sure it's there's no issues there. But sounds like I'll have to change a few things before I can. Also this is a 2007 Silverado classic, if that confused you, I said 2006 cause alot of people assume 2007 is NBS.
    Is that what I'm going to have to do to succeed in this is change pedal and TB ?

Administrator
    Also this is a 2007 Silverado classic, if that confused you, I said 2006 cause alot of people assume 2007 is NBS.
    Not a bit. My shop truck is a 2007 Silverado NBS. I usually say it's an '08 to make it easier.