alright, so if you haven't been following the CCM thread, i'm working on a few new things in flashhack. first off it can reprogram corvette CCMs (which is rarely needed, but if you blow a CCM up, it would definitely come in handy when replacing it)

i wrote a block write algorithm that writes the on-processor EEPROM area for the corvette CCM, then ported it over to EE.

what this means is we now have about 158 bytes of programmable space on EE that we can relocate tables to on the tside (i'm working on getting this working with the e-side too)

the awesome part about locating a table here, is it's very fast and safe to reprogram. so if you only changed a value in that table, it would be able to be programmed within a few seconds, and the changes would be permanent.

the other cool thing is the vin and calibration id are stored there, so if you changed those values in tunerpro they'd automatically update (low usefulness, but still cool)

i'm just working through a few other issues but the problems to be solved so far:

- what would we relocate there?

- what do the first 4 bytes in the onboard EEPROM actually do? they seem random (i will not reprogram them with flashhack until we know what they are)