Thread: Does anybody have an xdf file for a 12587604 its a 2004 Pontiac gto.

Fuel Injected!

Does anybody have an xdf file for a 12587604 its a 2004 Pontiac gto.

Does anybody have an xdf file for a 12587604 its a 2004 Pontiac Gto? I looked everywhere but i cant seem to find a xdf file for a 12587604 operating system. i can not use tunerpro with my bin without it. Thank

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by creativelemon View Post
    Does anybody have an xdf file for a 12587604 its a 2004 Pontiac Gto? I looked everywhere but i cant seem to find a xdf file for a 12587604 operating system. i can not use tunerpro with my bin without it. Thank
    Take a look at Universal Patcher, It may do what you need to do.
    http://gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injecti...versal-Patcher

Fuel Injected!
    would i just tune with that program rather than with tunerpro? so far it looks doable, but alot more complex compaired to efilive or tunerpro. i wish i could just convert efi live files to bin

Fuel Injected!
    would i just tune with that program rather than with tunerpro? so far it looks doable, but alot more complex compaired to efilive or tunerpro. i wish i could just convert efi live files to bin
    I've only used it to segment swap a couple of tunes. I think you can tune with it. You'll just have to try and see if it'll do what you need to.
    I don't know anything about efilive software. I've never seen it so I can't help there.

Fuel Injected!
    ok, it looks like you can tune in it but it looks barebones i dont even see idle control. if i had the xdf for that os it would be solved but i dont see any

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorwon View Post
    I've only used it to segment swap a couple of tunes. I think you can tune with it. You'll just have to try and see if it'll do what you need to.
    I don't know anything about efilive software. I've never seen it so I can't help there.
    i was able to generate an xdf in the program you mentioned thank you btw :) however tunerpro is still seems to be missing some stuff like the other program such as idle control for example. ill try and figure some stuff out

Fuel Injected!
    i was able to generate an xdf in the program you mentioned thank you btw :) however tunerpro is still seems to be missing some stuff like the other program such as idle control for example. ill try and figure some stuff out
    Just save a clean copy of your bin and experiment.

Fuel Injected!
    ok, i found out that the reason its loading wierd is because the xdf it is generating is not proper because universal patcher is having the same issue. it says it is missing a "p01-p59.def" and thus not loading the bin properly and not generating the right xdf.

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorwon View Post
    Take a look at Universal Patcher, It may do what you need to do.
    http://gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injecti...versal-Patcher
    Sadly no luck in regards to what i need to tune. Still looking for an XDF if it exists if anyone has one for 12587604 for tunerpro.