Ok, one more edit

Here's a link to summit for one of the widebands I use. https://www.summitracing.com/parts/avm-30-0310 It is Bosch 4.9 sensor(very good) and has a nice 0-5v linear output. Like you I don't use a slow ass gauge but rely on my data acquisition. When tuning I still use the narrow band sensors and weld an extra bung in the exhaust for my wide band, then cap it when done tuning. I generally don't pipe the wideband back to the ecu and use my own datalogging equipment, however, I just did a 94/95 Lt-1 and piped it through the EGR feedback pin for my 0-5v wideband and it worked nicely without having to hook up all my crapola. Gauges are wayyyyy too slow to do any kind of AE so datalogging is key for most. I do have a super fast analog gauge that I used to use, but shite, just the gauge without an enclosure was over $500 20 years ago and not sure you can even buy it anymore.
For AE tuning you need at least a 25hz sample rate.

I use dataq.com for inexpensive data acquisition. Shoot, my first couple units were db9 serial and I want to say only about $25 ea back then. Now they have a nice USB version for $59 and the software is AWESOME. You can tailor it to whatever and name the channels accordingly. Real-time AE with an emulator and watching the wideband and TPS is the shiznit. It takes a bit of time to set up, but you will never look back :)