Hello, I have done some looking around and discovered you can splice the 8 inj for TPI into your existing tbi harness and make a tpi harness. I know you have to change knock sensor and lengthen TPS and IAC wires as well. This link: chrome-extension://bpmcpldpdmajfigpchkicefoigmkfalc/views/app.html talks about taking a MPFI v6 ECM and adding resistors and a jumper wire to make it work to run TPI v8. I am curious, I have a G10 tbi 350 parts van (unsure of exact year, ECM or mask) and a complete tpi assy (minus ECM and harness.) I plan to convert the TBI harness to a TPI harness. My question is can I mod the G10 van ECM as the link shows to run tpi? if so I will have a complete tpi setup (base, plenum, runners, tb, fuel rails, inj, harness), ecm, etc for peanuts. 3 more questions: will the tbi distributor work for tpi? in the link it talks about changing injector offset and things of the like..from what i gather I just have to add the resistors and jumper wire to the tbi ecm to make it work. right or wrong? IF I were to add bigger than stock tpi injectors then i would have to change bpw offset, etc. Last question, i will have to put a tpi bin on the tbi chip or find a tpi chip correct? I understand the tbi ecm is slow and the MPFI v6 ecm is probably way faster, but, again I want to do this as cheap as absolutely possible if i can. I am excited to hear input. Thanks- AJ