I am now at the point in my '49 F-47 build that I need to get the 2000 ppm pulse signal for the 7747 ECM. I have numerous options and want to use OEM solutions from the JY or what I have on hand, don't want to order from JTR or etc. if I don't have to.

Here's the scenario. 7747 ECM in front of a 1987 Ford AOD from an F-150, and an 8.8 Ford diff from a '93 Explorer. The AOD has both cable for the speedo and electronic VSS output. The diff has the VSS which I think was used for the Ford RABS system as well as VSS. I know GM used a DRAC module which I can get easily from the wreckers and Ford's equivalent was the PSOM. I also have the inline speedo cable VSS from the 80's Ford cars.

I have researched for the last day and can't come up with a definitive answer, I can't find any solid info on what the DRAC can do, input pulses vs output pulses to get to the 2000 ppm. I also can't find any info on the Ford AOD or Diff sensors.

Does anybody here have any experience with the Ford stuff mating with the GM ECM or can help me with determining if the GM DRAC will work with the signals from any of the Ford stuff I have?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers

Here is the inline sensor I have.

Ford inline VSS.jpg