Thread: 7060 $85 454 intermittant hesitation with log. Please take a look.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!

Thumbs up 7060 $85 454 intermittant hesitation with log. Please take a look.

So I've been driving my truck for a couple months now that it's tuned by myself. It runs dang good with the exception of an intermittent hesitation from a dead stop. This only happens every once in awhile but it's getting worse. It only does it when the engine is HOT. I've tried adjusting AE but that doesn't seem to be an issue and it doesn't seem to help.

Attached is a log. There's actually a couple hesitations in this log. But, If you look at "Engine Runtime" between 1836-1838 seconds frame by frame, you can see the rpm's drop out. Rpm's go from 1175 to 525 pretty fast. I can't find a reason WHY the truck acts like someone turned the key off then right back on?

Again, intermittent problem, truck is stock minus a 3" exhaust and a fuel pressure increase.

Im thinking of putting the stock tune back on it to see if it's my tune, or I have something failing electronically.

Please take a look at the attached log and see if you find something I can't.

Thanks for your help,
    Ryan :)
    Attached Files Attached Files