Hi all,
Now that i am finally driving this garage queen of 15 yrs i went for the safety inspection last saturday and drove round trip of 10 miles, i'll be getting plates next week. being this is the farthest i have had it yet. i am getting to know how it shifts. The 4L60E was rebuilt by my nephew(Transmission rebuilder )and myself(done long distance video)...long story, anyways... i am getting in contact with him but a little hard so i would like to ask here also because i dont think he would know the tuning process. as i am reading the Techtran manual and understanding things, the shifting is done by the PCM(16188051). during the rebuild me/we installed the Transgo SK 4L60E series L shift kit. The question is: After a series of driving will the PCM adjust the transmission to shift correctly or does the PCM need tuning? here is currently the shifting pattern.

gears 1-2 shifting at normal acceleration will shift at approx. 3000 RPMs( slightly more aggressive acel. it will shift at around 4000 RPM

gears 2-3 shift at approx. 3000 RPM also

into 4th at around 2000

Thanks in advance for your help

1984 El Camino LT1 5.7(from '94 Caprice)/complete rebuild completion of Cruck, Eng. and tranny