Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New guy from OK

Carb and Points!
    I got it figured out. If I use the shortcut I created it doesn't work but it works if I open it from the download file. I found the transmission segment and switched it to manual. Is there anything I need to change in the engine parameters or does that change when i change transmission seg like in hp tuners? I'm using the 4.8 manual trans bin as a comparison

Quote Originally Posted by TBurke View Post
    I got it figured out. If I use the shortcut I created it doesn't work but it works if I open it from the download file. I found the transmission segment and switched it to manual. Is there anything I need to change in the engine parameters or does that change when i change transmission seg like in hp tuners? I'm using the 4.8 manual trans bin as a comparison
    I would recommend you just start with the entire bin, since both the engine and trans match your truck, both tunes are both 3.42 gears, or supposed to be.
    You cant seg swap between the two files as they are different OS. 2156 is the newer better os, More OE refinments. Also your original bin doesn't show as stock. I would start with as stock as you can get, then as you make changes from stock, YOU know what you changed and why
    No need to re-invent the wheel. But we can make it better