I'm new to the obd tuning scene don't quite understand how it all works from xdf files to bin or to write to pcm. I've got as far as turnerpro open and both my pcm read file and the file I found else where but no luck getting it threw checksums to write pcm. But anyway. I have a 2000 Silverado with a 2002 lm7 5.3. I'm using a obdlink mx+. Have a stage 2 cam and have rebuilt entire engine down to cam bearing. It has been a side project for a few years now and finally to the point where everything is coming together. Have had the hardest time to get the motor to run rite since it's a pcm and wire harnesses fuse box and motor from a avalanche and chassis harnesses for the 2000 Silverado 4x4 that was another part took me a while cause trans had to have a different output shaft for transfer case. But I believe I've got that all done except for encoder on transfer case cause it will not go in and got frustrated and had to move on to other things. But can't wait to maybe figure out this tuning thing so I can have the truck running top notch.
Thank you
Eli