Thread: Newbie

Electronic Ignition!

Putting a 66 Charger back on the road, not original. Have upgraded(hopefully), can be called that. Been an ole school car guy 60 yrs now am 74. So carbs and original ignitions till now. Although did some ignition changes from time to time on various models. No longer on FB, while it was so simple to be in certain sites. But other problems have had me come back to non FB forums and I used many well before FB took over :-(.....Very likely will need some advice and direction in this build. It has 572 RB World block, Hogan intake with 2 90MM Accufabs and FAST 303000 multiport along with FAST distributor as well as the E-6 ignition box and according to FAST is defunct because Covid caused shortages of components. I am not well versed in 12 volt situations that require more than basic. so big thanks for allowing me join.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fuel Injected!

Nice build. I'm not a big fan of FAST stuff but they do work. How much HP are you planning for? What size/brand injectors did you choose?
    -Carl

Electronic Ignition!

thnaks

Quote Originally Posted by In-Tech View Post

Nice build. I'm not a big fan of FAST stuff but they do work. How much HP are you planning for? What size/brand injectors did you choose?
    Thanks, I done a lot of research concerning Holley Fitech etc as well as FAST, went with them mostly due to lesser complaints overall. Certainly long from knowledgably about the FI bizz in general !! This engine made over 800 HP with Holley Dominator 1050, is a 14:1 comp and roller cam IN .727, EX .706 w LS 112 and Incl 108. Not at shop but reasonably sure injectors are 87# high impendence, what ever FAST supplies brand. always open to suggestions and proven opinions thanks for the reply. Is taking me awhile to learn how to navigate this forum. So thanks again