I actually made my account about four years ago while I was working on my last swap to check out some of the $EE stuff on here, but never had a reason to post. I now see that I was supposed to introduce myself right when I made the account - I suppose the next best time is now.

I have a third gen Camaro that I've recently finished an LS swap on. It's actually the same car that I had came here for some info for the $EE PCM - the LS replaced the LT1 swap I had done to it back then after a series of issues with the LT1. I put in an LH6 out of a 2006 GMC Envoy and kept the T56 from the LT1 behind it (with changes to make it bolt to the LS of course). I also used the E40 ECM from the same car I pulled the motor from not knowing how many problems I could have avoided if I got an E38 and swapped the reluctor or an aftermarket ECM.

Anyway, I'm posting so I can post up an unmodified 2006 SSR M6 EFI Live tune file. I needed that exact file to finish my swap but it's super hard to find any 2006 SSR files online, nevermind one from a stick shift and for EFI Live. In fact, I could not find one - I found one from an automatic car, one for a 2005 which is a different ECM service number, and one from a manual 2006 car but for HP Tuners.

I didn't wanna drop a bunch of money to swap tuning platforms, so I ended up getting access to a Bosch M-VCI and flashing it with an OEM file using TIS2000. It took me about a week to get the whole setup working and flashed to the ECM - I went through a bunch of old Windows versions and drivers before I found the right combo.

If anyone is trying to get an M-VCI working in 2023, there's a specific VCI manager buried on Bosch's website that you need - the GM MDI manager software won't work even though it's basically the same thing. I think I used the J2534 driver that came with TIS2000 but I can't exactly remember - I briefly tried Tech2Win but I couldn't get it to talk to work. It was either that or there was another option in there that I used, not the Tech1 or Tech2 options. The J2534 driver comes with TIS2000 but you still have to install it within TIS2000. I also had to flash the ECM to a 2006 TBSS file using EFI Live before it would let me flash the SSR OS because it didn't recognize the OS I had in there, which at the time was a 2006 GTO M6 file I tried to see if it would work (had DBW issues). The GTO file was the same OS as the OE Envoy file so I suspect I would have had to do that regardless.

It was such a pain and I'd like to help out anyone else that might be in the same boat I was in by uploading the file. This seems like a great place to do it.