I've asked questions here before, but I now have the engine built and in the truck. It's ready for fluids and start up. A little about the build, its 383 with 9.5:1 compression, AFR 195cc Enforcer heads, Edelbrock Performer TBI intake, Lunati roller cam with 206/215 duration at .050" 112 lobe separation .470"/.489" lift, 1.5 roller rockers. Heads, intake, and headers where port/gasket matched. SPR Perfomance throttle body with 1" spacer, and intake ports matched to throttle body. Truck is a 93 K1500 4l60e on 35s. 3.42 rear gears (I know, they'll get changed by the end of the year.)
I played around with Tuner Pro for a while before I pulled the old engine out and got familiar with how to use it for the most part. I have all the Moates hardware. I installed a bung to add a wide band later (when I have the money). This is the first time I've built an engine start to finish on my own and tuning is new to me too. Besides the engine constants, what else do I need to change from the stock tune to get fired up? Once its running, I know how to get the VE tables dialed in, but I know I can probably add some timing with the aluminum heads, right? I would just like some help, to make sure I'm not missing anything before I try to start this thing this weekend. For now I Just need it running but at some point I'm going to need to tune it really clean for emissions test and would like to be able to just swap chips back for daily driving/performance. Anyone able to help me with this?