Thread: Looking for Moates Burn2, Ostrich2, G1, G2, or Memcal adapters, chips, sockets &more?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    Thank you for picking up the ball after Moates put it down. I have purchased a lot of products from them over the years. I wish they would've given their customers a heads up.

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom B. View Post
    Thank you for picking up the ball after Moates put it down. I have purchased a lot of products from them over the years. I wish they would've given their customers a heads up.
    Thanks for the appreciation! We are glad and trying to do what we can. We had a new burner and adapters out in about a month after the news! Yes it was unfortunate it was so abrupt, we also purchased many things from moates over the years, and re sold many things as well. So since we wanted to continue selling things to our customers we had to find new sources, or make replacements to items!

We are here to stay and provide all the different tools, adapters, and chips we can for many years to come for everyone's projects!
    OBD1 HONDA, GM, Chip Burner(like moates burn2), Emulation (like moates ostrich2)- IN STOCK, Adapters(like moates G1 & G2, Memcal) & More Tuning Parts and Accessories @ BoostedNW.com