Thank you for suggestions, I read that link you posted and since ve seem to be personal preference on smoothing. I think I won't worry to much about smoothing it out. It runs real smooth now, no misses or lunging or anything so I will probably play with the timing a little more this weekend when data logging. That timing you added definitely helped bottom end and made it pull even harder above 2000 rpm so will probably play with it a little. When I get to much timing in it and it shows a knock then I'm thinking pull a minimum of 2 out and play with it that way. I don't have access to a dyno or anything just have to go by wide open runs and a start/stop point with a stop watch. Also under part throttle if I get no knock but then do get a knock under wide open I should probably back it off even if part throttle is not knocking, correct? ALso have noticed that when it shifts gears it seems to have a slight hesitation just after it shifts then smooths back out again. Is that a fueling problem or is that in the timing. I was guessing its in the timing but I might be wrong and it only seems to do it when its part throttle shifts at lower rpm. Thanks again for all you input has been very helpful.