Been chasing this for a while, not sure what to work on, looking for suggestions. 2003 6.0 LS swap. 243 heads, small truck cam 208/217, automatic trans. When driving and rolling into the throttle with anything other than light pressure it hesitates and sputters for quite a few seconds before it will catch and pull. If it was a carbed car I would give it more accelerator pump shot. The behavior is much worse when running off of MAF, better in speed density mode.
I thought my trims were lying to me, as they log as right on the money even while it is carrying on and running poorly, however I welded in a bung, hooked up my wideband, and verified it is close to stoich even when running poorly.
Wondering if my injector info in the tune could cause this behavior or if I am barking up the wrong tree and it turns out to be a bad coil or something. No codes are present.
I used the injectors in this link, found an 8.1 tune and copied all of the injector info into my tune. https://www.ebay.com/itm/283140987420#readMoreDesc
I have since looked at other 8.1 tunes and found that the injector info in them is always different between all of them however. Not sure if this could be the cause of my problem or not. Any suggestions on how I should proceed? Been working on trying to get this to run right for months now on and off. Free beer money for a suggestion that helps! Thanks, Roy