Thread: Alternatives?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by scooterwrench View Post
    Does a datalog device exist that converts an ALDL plug to thumb drive? Driving around with a cord stretched across to a laptop in the passenger seat is kind of a PITA.
    The software (tuner pro RT, etc) is what does the recording, hence needing the cable connected to pc and datalogging/recording while driving

Now a bluetooth one is a possibility now days, but that still doesn't eliminate the laptop
    OBD1 HONDA, GM, Chip Burner(like moates burn2), Emulation (like moates ostrich2)- IN STOCK, Adapters(like moates G1 & G2, Memcal) & More Tuning Parts and Accessories @ BoostedNW.com

Quote Originally Posted by jlowens76 View Post
    The software (tuner pro RT, etc) is what does the recording, hence needing the cable connected to pc and datalogging/recording while driving

Now a bluetooth one is a possibility now days, but that still doesn't eliminate the laptop
    Yeah,I'll deal with it. It's not that bad. I run the cable up over the steering column so it's not under my feet. If for some reason I'm ever doing any rewiring behind the dash I'll move the ALDL over to the right side.