G'Day Folks,

Name is Stephen Gotz, an old Aussie living in the UK and stumbled across Gearhead-EFI whilst looking into playing with stock GM LS ecm's. Currently trying to get my head around it all and establishing if I've got the nous to play this game as I've got quite a few projects to complete. All are 5.3 LS based as I'd pickup a few years back before life made me focus on different areas of life.

As I said, I found this place from looking into using a LM7 PO1 ECM and coming across LSDROID, PCM Hammer and thought Id download them to have a play. I searched for a 5.3 Manual trans BIN file and here we are..

My current projects are: (can't post pics)

1. '90 Foxbody Notch - Ex Florida Cop car bought as a stripped out street strip roller with 8.50 cage, it getting a Sloppy build, L33, TH400, 7875, MS Gold Box A2A etc.
2. '79 Ford Courier Pickup - A funny shit box that I want to V8 swap. Bought a '91 Mustang Convertible for the 5.0 & AOD for it but sort of want to put a spare 5.3 in it as don't really want to learn the Ford stuff, hence the research which brought me here.
3. '60s Austin Frog (Bug) Eye Drag Car - Was a 10 second 8,000 RPM 327 SBC but it finally put some pistons in the pan this year so is getting a 6/71 Blown 5.3 that I found on craigslist in LA. A mate picked it up for me and we got got it shipped over in another mates van. Really want to got Mechanical Fuel Injection but lets see what I can learn about budget efi stuff.

Also got an old '56 Fairlane and a some early 392 Hemi's but that's a different forum.

Probably won't be posting much as very green and don't want to be that guy as I've got so much to understand before I can even start learning!

Cheers
Gotzy