Quote Originally Posted by 2xls1 View Post
The problem with doing that on this build is the FF vehicles with a vacuum referenced regulator used a lower fuel pressure than non FF. That is why the IFR has them at 33 lb/hr/ Those same injectors when used in a non return FF fuel system (05-07 classic L59) used the higher 58 psi pressure like the earlier LM7 vacuum referenced regulator. That is why in this case he needed to use the 35.4 lb/hr setting in his calibration. If he would reply and answer the questions I could give him a good file to start much better than what he is currently using. The file he is using is not a FF calibration.
I have TunerCats OBD2, so I'm not limited on the OS I can work with.

Often engine swap "plans" will have a complete package, engine / computer / harness / OS from the donor vehicle. Often the L59 is retro fitted into a vehicle where the Flex Fuel option is not going to be a requirement. Eliminating Flex Fuel from the original L59 Flash is easily done. Programming for an aftermarket camshaft profile into the original L59 Fash is easily done too.

When the "plan" includes a using mix and match of engine / computer / harness / OS not all from the donor vehicle, the challenges for a flash become complicated and for some overwhelming possibly impossible.
The old saying "the devil is in the details" is echoed again when using a mix and match of engine / computer / harness / OS not all from the donor vehicle.