I tried to program it without input any parameters in the Buffer nor the Chip adressing spots. It errored out in the verification step. I uploaded the BIN it spit out when I didn't put in any adress parameters and then posted a picture of my programmer software. I have been at this for a while but didn't get too serious since the vehicle wasnt able to run yet, but I remember playing around with the PIN#1 error. I found on the board that basically adapts the 32PIN PLCC 27SF512 to the 28PIN config, he routed the #1 or A15 pin on the 28 PIN to Nowhere. On the PLCC chip he routed the #2 pin or A15 through the jumper pin he has. And the jumper when in the first tune position, will route pin #2 to nowhere and when in the second position it routes it to pin #14 or VSS on the 28 pin.
I'm wondering if thats why its adressed, I just don't know enough. I tried to contact him over it but he didn't get back to me, I suppose I should try again, give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe the email got lost in limbo.
I tried to also post a picture of the 2TIMER Chip but it wont let me so heres the link to it on his website https://boostednw.com/honda-sst-chip...r-with-2-timer
af79e18101cd88e3967c91045f1ff9ca.jpgea27638191f5057dea20229f84c1d608.png

I also tried to read the MEMCAL using my EPROM programmer picking a 27C512 and the programmer said every pin was wrong so I'm not sure whats up there. Im using a Moates HDR1 clones BoostedNW sells.