Quote Originally Posted by dave w View Post
Often the TPS voltage shown by TunerPro RT is slightly different than the TPS voltage measured with a voltmeter.

Adjusting the minimum air screw will change the TPS voltage.

As a baseline starting point, the minimum air screw is adjusted until a strip of paper has a slight drag on the clearance between the throttle blade and throttle bore. The next baseline step is to adjust the TPS voltage to 0.55 volts using a voltmeter. The final baseline step is to jump ALDL pins A & B with the ignition on key on / engine off for 60 seconds.

The minimum air adjustment requires the engine be warmed up to full operating temperature.
I'm gonna take this as a lesson to not touch if you don't know. I had enabled the A/C high pressure switch setting in the BIN because I have one wired into the system from the factory, however it does not send signal to the ECU, from what I can tell. Rather, I believe it is in part of the circuit to send power through the HVAC switch to the A/C clutch.
I had noticed it was locked on 1000 rpm in park/neutral and 1125 in drive and sure enough I found that correlated to the A/C high pressure rpm constants.

I will go back and tune the minimum air screw to my setup, but I am glad I figured out why it was commanding high idle.