16197427 ECU, $OD 5.7 tune adjusted from BJYL base using XDF and ADX from 16197427 thread on here.
I've just started tuning and been playing around a bit. I'm using the excel document Dave W came up with to help make adjustments based on the BLM history table. I've so far been able to smooth out the running quite a bit, but one problem I'm running into is the desired idle is running high as does the idle itself. I've been going up and down the tables to try and figure out what is gonna cause it to have a high calculated desired idle. Keep in mind the engine was warm ~200F and I had just driven around. I looked through the idle speed tables and they seem okay so I'm just not sure.

Is there anyway to go about finding where it goes after the Idle speed tables to the final desired idle speed? I see the Integral and propotional tables as well, but despite just finishing a class on Dynamic controls I really don't know what I'm doing in that aspect. I just want to see what it might be reading that has it calculate a high rpm idle.