So new to this forum, so Hi everyone. I thought I'd be able to do everything I needed without having to ask a question, but I'm a little stumped on this one.

I have a 5.7L L31 Engine with a 4L60E sitting in a jeep, currently running off of the Blackbox PCM, I had the guy over at LT1Swap do the PCM, and it works great. But my intent is do the 0411 swap, I want to mostly be able to make changes on it myself using tunerpro, mostly gear changes, and tire changes to start with.

So in getting everything ready for this swap, I've already gotten the PCM to program properly, so no issues there. I'm working on the adjustments to the 2002 Express Van Bin file that's commonly used for this kind of swap. However, that Bin file is set up for dual exhaust with two Cats, and it was not practical to install two cats in my 89 Jeep. So I installed single exhaust with one cat, and asked the LT1swap guy to set it up for that, and since I've had no DTC's related to the O2 sensors, I assume it did as such. I assumed I'd be able to easily do the same in the 0411 PCM with tunerpro, but haven't found a way to. Thus my question, has anyone done this before with a 5.7L tune, or know how accomplish it? The closest I've found is a guy who used TunerCat OBD2 to modify a 5.0 to run with the dual cats, so same thing I'm trying to do, just opposite. In need of a 02 express van 5.0 and 4l60e 2wd stock file | GMT400 - The Ultimate 88-98 GM Truck Forum

A couple of ways I'm thinking I could make this work;

1-Just disable the DTC for the combined pre-Cat Sensor, which would be the post-Cat sensor in the 5.7 tune file. Bank2 Sensor2 I think. I can figure that one out.
2-Segment Swap the Engine Diag from a 2002 express Van bin file with the 5.0 (Should have the single exhaust, I think, its my understanding the 5.0 only ran one cat) Though I'm not sure what else would change in that segment for the 5.0 to the 5.7. And I've been unable to find a 5.0 Bin file either.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.