Hello folks ,
I'm Phil from Germany and a proud owner of a late 86 350 Corvette TPI with Z51 option. More or less complete stock.
in order to delete EGR , Cold Start Injector, changing FAN Temp etc. and having the option to change engine components I decided to buy an MOATES Ostrich 2.0 .... BUT ... it wasn't available anymore

So I worked a little bit into Datlogging and used Tuner Pro RT. I try to learn about the right BIN and Definition File to start with.
NOW , I mean TODAY my CobraRTP Motronic R6 EPROM-Emulator arrived and it's time to start.

The Emulator has the ablility the store two bins .. so I would like to load the "stock" PROM (which should be the BUA , $32) and a second one , of course the ARAP with $6E which I would like to "tune" or "make it drivable"
I'm not looking to gain more HPs (..yet..) I just want to have the possibilities and learn as much as possible about ECUs and PROM tuning.

I downloaded the bin and xdf and I can open everything in TunerPro ( which I allready used for Datalogging )
At this point I could use your help.

What is the best/esiest way to start with ? I would like to take the BUA , load it and drive the car ... changing some flags oder scalars and see if the changes are working.

What do I have to change in the ARAP just to make it "work" ? FAN operation N/O , VATS disable , what else ?

As stated before it's a 86 TPI, 165 ECU , 128 Alu Heads (slightly "hand" ported or Port matched?), 1.6 Roller Rocker , flat tappet lifters , long tube headers , stock cat converter , new delphi 22lb Injectors , every thing else is stock.

I appreciate every info on how i could find a way to start .....

thank you very much
Phil