First I should say I've used this software in the past with great success on dozens of cars utilizing a moates cable.

Earlier this year I tried writing a car with my tuning laptop and it kept giving me a 'bus is silent could not load kernel" error. After chasing wiring in the car for a a day and everything checking out I decided to install flashhack on my other laptop and wouldn't you know, it worked. I tried reinstalling it on my tuning computer and still it would not work.

Last year I used it on my newer laptop several times and had no issues....until last week. My new lap did the same thing my old one did with no response from tside, I tried communicating with multiple cars i have in the shop, no luck. Ordered a new cable from aldlcables using the ftdi drivers and still nothing.

I deleted all drivers and com ports and flashhack and eehack, reinstalled everythjng and now when I click on them it acts like they're opening but they never actually do. Tried the same on my tuning laptop, they open but still "could not communicate with T side bus is silent. I've disabled any firewalls etc. I'm just at a loss here.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!