Hello everyone, glad to be here. Been wrenching on stuff for a long time. Been a marine mechanic in a small town in Florida for about 10 years now. I have way too many projects at the house that takes up a lot of my spare time. Most of my projects consist of first generation S and T trucks, I have what many would call a mini junkyard of them at my house. Currently have 5 S/T trucks, my 94 4 door blazer being my daily, has a rebuilt stock 4.3 cpi and here in the past few months I completely overhauled and beefed up the 4L60e. Running a 7427 ecm in it with possibly a modified bin, I’m not entirely sure. My other projects include a 1985 gmc suburban, a 1984 Buick regal 4 door, and a 1990 celebrity wagon, originally with a 3.1 mpfi, plan is for a 3.8 swap one of these days.

And then there’s my 1994 short bed Silverado with a mild small block I built. 1988 mercruiser 5.7 block with higher compression pistons, close to around 10:1, mild cam, and originally 193 tbi heads but have since changed over to a set of 217s with a thin head gasket, Currently has an edelbrock 3704 with the stock 5.7 tbi with a modified stock regulator running roughly 16 psi on top. I’m fixing to change over to a medium rise single plane carb manifold with an adapter and a 2” bore tbi with 80 lb hr injectors. Truck has a stock BJLH bin running on a 7427.

So with all that being said, I’ve just recently acquired an aldl cable and have been data logging and bought a programmer and some spare flash chips with a memcal adapter, looking forward to getting this thing dialed in. The pcm actually seems to do ok right now but could definitely be better especially 3k and above, I’m sure the spark timing needs work. Working on efi marine engines all the time im picking up on most of it quickly.