I am still waiting for the Noid light in the mail, but I have been trying other things to get a better idea what the most likely culprit is. I purchased a used 7427 to try that in the event that was the issue and if it wasn't then it would go in another truck to upgrade from a 7747. Tried the new computer/memcal and no change, put the Megasquirt setup back on and again both injectors spray away with a good pattern as far as I can see. I put the original PCM back in and swapped the wires to the opposite injector and same issue except that the "bad" injector now started working intermittently, mainly when I blipped the throttle and sometimes when it's about to die it will start spraying and rev up making a surge. When it does spray, it looks like I can see some dripping inside the cone of fuel.

I'm starting to narrow in on the one injector needing replaced or cleaned, but the puzzling thing is why does it work with my Megasquirt setup? The only thing I can thing would be if the Megasquirt along with my 6 ohm power resistors are delivering enough amperage to open the dying injector.

I was looking and I've seen people recommend MrInjector.com to clean and flow injectors, has anyone had experience with them or know of a reputable cleaner?