Gentlemen, I am NOT building a Hot Rod, I am building a MPG low RPM 383 its power curve is from 1000 to 3500 and HP to 4500RPMs.

My money went into the engine and dual transmissions.

It is designed to run at 1500RPMs on the highway.

Upgrading to a hotter PCM is not needed and too costly, I might as well just buy a newer van…IF I was made of money that is and want the new crap.

And everything I can find on Sequential fuel injection show almost no change from the 165’s batch firing, in fact it is said laying fuel onto the back of HOT intake valve helps vaporizing the fuel even for a millisecond.

Sequential fuel injection really only helps with pollution control and even then it is very small.

Spark is always Sequential.

You all work on older Trucks you should understand my needs.

The 165 has a programmable Lean Burn Cruse that BY ITS SELF can give 5 to 10 MORE MPG as can the TPI its self can add 20 to 30% more MPG, torque and HP over any carb.

The Highway Mode drops in at a nice cruse and fades out under load smoothly.

The 7427 also has a lot of programming settings for control of the 4L80e and I am told I can get a partial throttle down shift instead of the classic full throttle to the floor downshift, like my 03 Ford Explorer with its 5R55s does.

This is a Stealth RV Van…a road cruiser not a drag racer. I plan on 2 to 6K road trips where a 25+MPG VS the crappie stock 14MPG can really matter and I can feel less cheated with today’s gas prices.