Thread: Monodax

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Electronic Ignition!
    Another Monodax transplant here. Very disappointed to see the site "shut down". Was hoping to comb through the past posts and uploaded files to help apply towards my next/future project.

I hope we can still try and make contact with the owner to possibly resurrect the forums data for all us TunerCat OBDII guys.

I do have a small collection of .cal files that I have downloaded over the passed few years and will upload them here to this site.

We are all trying. Even had local guys try to find him, cell phone trace, home number, business number... all dead ends. I really hope he is OK first off. But losing the forum database is a big loss.

The offer always stands if we can get contact and permission for data base, it would be hosted in it's entirety here under a separate forum.

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

Electronic Ignition!
    Definitely hope he is OK. Someone has to be behind it to an extent. Before the current web site message, it was completely dead. Came back with a message stating that the site owner had not kept up with payments or something like that.

I will try some email contacts as well to if anything pops up.

This is sad I really hope the data isn't lost and the person is OK. I have a 411 slated for a late model hemi that's going into my 69 charger and I would love to get these bins.
    1990 GMC C1500, 5spd, 1993 LT1 (ECM 16159278 $DA3)

any updates about the data from monodax?
    1990 GMC C1500, 5spd, 1993 LT1 (ECM 16159278 $DA3)

I've never heard a thing. Thought for sure Moates could help as they were the supplier for Monodax when it was around.

That said I did find a zip file from Monodax data logging software and downloaded the complete manual from their website while it's still there. I don't know if it can be used without registration code?

Been down 5 months today... I doubt even the server has the forum data base backup up anymore...

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

Fuel Injected!
    I still have my mxscan reg code,and prob the download link somewhere as well.
    The DL link was from craigs site iirc.
    I used it for a couple months and gave up on it and bought A-tap.
    Never worked worth a damn for me honestly.