Thread: Motorsports injectors, or old junk GM ones? :)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!

Motorsports injectors, or old junk GM ones? :)

Eventually want to get this Olds project up and running, and I like to have the parts around for when I get the urge. If I figure out which injectors to use, I'm sure it will be cheaper to buy today, than later.

In the GMC motorhome build the guy used Ford motorsport injectors http://www.gmcmhphotos.com/photos/40...ion/p3691.html

I could use at least four that are bad, or 8 if good. I need them to be able to mock up the rails and set the throttle body spacer, etc.

I would be interested perhaps in some GM stuff, but I have a TPI-vintage Multec(?) to play with already, and I understand the later LT/LS stuff might be different, and if measurements are different, I wouldn't mind one of each to play with, or anything else that is somewhat similar. You can see in the above link what needed to be done to make the Motorsport ones fit. Those wouldn't have to be new either.

Don't mind paying shipping, at this point I'd prefer to get my hands on "bad" ones so that I don't feel bad if I ruin them, and/or they don't fit.
    Last edited by dyeager535; 01-12-2013 at 06:58 PM.
    "Frankentruck" is a "1985" K5, TPI 350 '165/6E (Vortec Heads, SDPC2000 base, roller cam, headers), 32 Spline SM465, 205 w/VSS, 10b/14SF, 3.42's and 33" tires. Soon to be boxed frame, '87 sheetmetal, and TPI w/ '727