I may have worded the question wrong, but I'm on my quest to find injectors that will fit my Olds app and might just work better than what has been used in the past. Reinventing the wheel so to speak.

I am seeing all sorts of different shapes and sizes, and the question popped into my head if any injectors are incompatible with the GM 1227727 that I'll be using? Maybe it's a dumb question, but do all injectors, regardless of vintage, operate the same?

For instance, some injectors use a different spray pattern that doesn't necessarily work well in other applications? And the TBI injectors are different than TPI in operation as well, right?

These were kind of interesting looking as a for instance http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E39-E46-...045690&vxp=mtr

At this point I'm just looking to try out a variety of injectors, working or non, so unless a specific brand is known to have problems (I remember the Accel's had a bad rep) or won't work with the 1227727 I'm open to trying them. They just have to flow enough to feed a mild 415 right now, and in the future maybe a bit wild 350.