Thread: Mr. Injector

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ordered another set of injector o-rings and pintle caps from him a couple weeks ago. There was a slight mixup and the wrong pintle caps got sent to me by mistake. I sent a email and within 10 min I had a reply and the correct caps were in the mail! He said dont worry about sending the wrong ones back. He even threw in some free injector filters for the trouble.
    Great customer service and he will always get my business for fuel injector parts!
    79 Jeep Cherokee, AMC 401, T-18 manual trans, hydroboost, 16197427 MPFI system---the toy

93 Jeep YJ Wrangler, 4.0L, 5 speed, 8.8 rear, homebrew hub conversion and big brakes, hydroboost, 2.5in OME lift, 31x10.50's---the daily driver

99 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee limited, 4.0L, auto, 2wd, leather and power everything, 99% stock---the long distance highway ride.

Fuel Injected!
    My injectors were lost in usps on the return trip after service. He was genuinely concerned and went out of his way to track and help locate them. He even offered to send me some loaner injectors until it was resolved. They eventually showed up about a week later And he followed up. Very impressed!
    95 GMC K2500, 4l80e, 4.10 gears, 355 L05 4-bolt block, ARP rod bolts, Speed-Pro H423DCP-30 pistons, moly rings, 217 heads, vortec cam, TBI mods, cop car injectors, headers, 2 1/2" Y-pipe and 3" single exhaust with high flow muffler and cat.