asked on the TGO but figure i will ask here too since i dont see some over there....

Ive noticed for awhile now that the data being spit out by the ecm doesnt correspond to the correct cells on the table. yesterday i spent about 30 min trying to figure out how far off it really is using the data tracing feature. had to make drastic changes in the values so the engine would respond enough for me to notice. so the issue is, say the IAT temp indicates 20*C, ill go to the corresponding cell and adjust the value at 20*C, nothing. then ill move up the the next cell which is (iirc) 44*C, adjust that value, nothing. then the next cell 56*C, adjust that and engine responds right away. so from my tinkering ive found that the indicated temperature from the datastream is about a 30*C difference from the table. this makes it difficult to fine tune since the difference is that great. would there be something wrong with the conversion in the ADX? either way i need to be able to adjust the value in the table that directly corresponds to the indicated temperature from the datastream. and help will be appreciated!