Thread: 2002 TunerPro Bin Files

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Carb and Points!
    It was modified by a local shop on hp tuners.. I’d kinda put the “at your own risk” warning on every file. I’m not trying to screw people over with a bad file. And you’d be correct that it wasn’t a factory option with the LM7, which is why I shared the file.. sir.

As a moderator here, I feel it make sense to have a library of "Stock Only" files. That is how things started out years ago. Gearhead is supported by volunteers, so it's challenging to filter out files that are not stock.

It would be awesome if posted modified files had the accompanying stock file that was modified, it really helps the learning curve!

dave w

Carb and Points!
    My apologies, I’m new to it all! I will post the stock files soon. Thing have just been hectic lately and I was excited to share the tune that made my beast run, lol. Thanks for your patience, I’m really glad to be here.

Carb and Points!
    Here are a couple of files for the bin.. The truck file is stock I believe and the other is what I put together for my Yukon. It is modified based on the truck file. I couldn't find a DBC Bin for a Yukon 6.0 LQ4 so I used the truck with 4l60e. Works decent so far. VATS, CATs, EGR, O2 deletes. I like smoother shifting and quicker response so I adjusted shift times etc.. Needs a little more tweeking in the coming weeks. Just needed to get this thing back on the road. 98k miles.
    Attached Files Attached Files