Thread: 2002 TunerPro Bin Files

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Carb and Points!
    Good night friend, I am very very new to tunerpro and I would like to learn a bit I have downloaded a bin file right now but I see that it is asking me for the XDF file which I do not have, I did not know I am in the right direction asking for help in this way or in estge forum place
    The question is where do I get the XDF from, do I have to ask for it exactly for each ecu?

Fuel Injected!
    Hello all. We are performing a PCM upgrade for a customer from a 1996 black box Vortec PCM to a 2002 "0411" OS 12212156. Mainly to accommodate tire/gear changes, etc. Anywho. The project truck is fitted with a 5.0L Auto setup. Big deal right? Who cares about a 5.0L? Well, this customer does and we accommodate. I searched and was unable to locate a good 5.0L bin, especially for a 2002 OS. I broke down and "bought" a bin from GM via SPS2, flashed a spare PCM and voila, 2002 5.0L bin. Since I could not find a good 5.0L .bin, I am sharing the one I have with the world. Enjoy. I make no warranty expressed or implied, it is a stock GM binary.

Bill

edit: This binary is originally from a 2002 Express van 5.0L 2wd.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If it don't fit force it, if it don't force fit f&%@ it!

Carb and Points!
    Can’t get the 2002 5.0L bin file to download. Any other way to get this file?
    Last edited by a_a_ron.g556; 03-01-2022 at 08:19 PM.