Just a little update. I was noticing last year that at a warm idle the Injector PW was as low as it would go, and the 5.7L injectors were still putting out too much fuel, which you could see in the WBO2. After Mark figured out the Injector Duty Cycle was off, I fixed that in my ADX, and did a log. I found that I was only reaching around 60% DC. So that means I have the ability to add another almost 50% more fuel through pulse width. The idea was to remove the 5.7L injectors and put in a full set of four 4.3L injectors, which is a 25% decrease in flow at the same pressure and pulse width. Yesterday before work I swapped them. I drove it to work today, and it ran a LOT better. It idles warm right around stoich in OL. I don't know why yet but it dropped out of CL in the parking lot, otherwise I would have checked the BLM/INT at idle to make sure it was good. Decel Unleanment, and DFCO work better now. I think it still needs a little more AE from the smaller injectors, but so far results are good. I need to eventually get WOT checked, and probably re-mapped, but that will come later. If I end up needing more fuel than I have PW for at WOT then a VRFPR will be put in, and re-tuned.