Quote Originally Posted by JP86SS View Post
The PDF of the ANHT is seriously flawed and has errors even though it helped to get the AUJP commented.
Download the AUJP files from Moates site (or here if EagleMark has them)
AUJP_JP2.zip is updated and commented as much as was known at the time it was posted.
ALL calibration values are in the S_AUJP there is nothing to add. All addresses in the calibration section of the bin are accounted for.
Verification of some of the uncommon items is still needed.
Nobody has all the info on them and I was hoping more people would investigate them and help solve them all.
If you find anything that could or should be clarified, post it up or something so it can be corrected.
Thanks,
John
Thanks John!

I only used the ANHT due to it was the only doc I could use at work. Once I got home I verified everything I was looking at using the hac you posted. I wasnt sure if everything was there especially after looking at other definitions, seems really basic. I also wasnt sure if AUJP commanded additional spark advance while EGR is active like others defs do. Im just starting to understand very basic parts of a calibration so thats why I ask, before I blow something up.