Thread: Howdy!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!

Howdy!

I'm Eric, I recognize quite a few names on here from TGO and 60degreeV6.com. I'm very new to tuning and coding/programming, and I'm learning on my OBD2 swapped turbo 3500 Fiero.

I've hashed out a base tune using tiny tuner and DHP for it already, now I just need to get the car back together so I can fire it off and start the real leg work...

I would really like to start digging into the code and learn how to make changes successfully. Some things I would like to accomplish:

• increasing the fuel and ignition tables to 8500 RPMs
    • increasing the MAP tables to 3 Bar
    • and long term, true coil per cylinder ignition similar to LSx engines (this I'm sure would require numerous hardware changes to go along with the software)

I may be able to make many of these improvements by swapping to a 0411 PCM and running hacked 4.3 S10 programming, or using the PCM I currently have with olds aurora programming.

either one will most likely require new crank trigger, but the cam sensors seem to match up.

I plan to keep any progress I make out in the open so others can follow along and run with it on their own if they want.

<snip> the pinout has it's own ever evolving thread, http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...V6-PCM-pinouts </snip>

if anyone has any suggestions, I'm more then open to listening and learning anything that could help!
    Last edited by ericjon262; 05-15-2013 at 06:19 PM.