i'm using tuner pro rt v.5 .. car is 85 corvette that has been converted to running the 165 ecm.

anyhow first off what are these errors and what causes them? i am assuming they pop up when for a split second the data isnt flowing and in a split sec it resumes its connection. but what causes this? or is it common? i read a few probs with the 165 ecm's and logging..

could this be a grounding quirk with the ecm or a power querk with the ecm? nothing leads me to belive either of those are an issue really but its possible because after further testing(only tested this far once so could just have been coincadense but i dont think so) anyhow the errors seem to get more frequent as the engine gets up to operating temp and even more frequent as it climbs a bit hot and at about 217-220*F tuner pro just stopped renewing data and just sat saying connecting... any ideas? if not i still would like to know what causes the few randome ones as well.....

also should not this was all durring a recorded log, i dont know if that makes a diff or not in amount of errors or not but figured i would mention it.